Friday, November 16, 2007

Ain't nothing but a party y'all!

For the last three nights we have been driving through the centres of Rochester, Strood, and Chatham throwing £20 notes out the windows of our car.

No one has seemed to notice us in the act and we haven't seen anyone go after the floating notes. Still, just the thought that people are going to find them and feel lucky, that's a priceless feeling---both ways.

Tomorrow we intend to go to the library and sneak £20 notes into about 50 different books---a mix of fiction and non-fiction.

Finders keepers!

I enjoy this much more than giving to a charity.

Have you ever found money? 5? 10? 20? More?
It feels really good. You light up inside. It feels like a gift from the universe.
Well, I'm giving it, so what does that make me? Yep, I AM the mutherfucken I AM. Me! I'm the universe.

Don't get nervous.

If any friends or family are reading this and wondering why I ain't offering them any of this free money, remember: All of you, before we incarnated, asked me to ignore your cries for help. Your Catherine Wheel of up & down agonies & drama & narcissistic stares into the abyss of familiar negative thoughts must spin unhindered. Thy will be done.

We're the Funkadelic; we're gonna groove for you.

By the way: My Youtube page works fine now. Youtube acknowledged responsibility for the java & flash error. Still, I am going to keep the P-Funk available on the blog under this very one you are reading. [Edit: Then again, I might not...]

No comments:

Post a Comment